Golds Gym Challenge- NEWBIE

I'm fairly new to the website. I've been using it for like...close to a month. I'm doing the Golds Gym Challenge at my local gym which gives you 12 weeks to change yourself for the better. Winners can make some serious cash. I started the challenge on the 12th of January and I feel like I'm doing well the first week I lost 5 pounds and the second week 6 I hope to keep it up with at least 5 pounds throughout the 12 weeks. That's 60 lbs! It's alot but I know that I can do it. I know that I can be this new person. I know as I go on that I"m gonna have to keep working harder and harder but I feel better already. Eating better makes me feel good. I'm hoping to get some helpful friends on here for support. Hope you all have a great Journey loseing weight I know that so far I"m having a pretty awesome time. Lenae

Replies

• saprild2004
    saprild2004 Posts: 2 Member
    I am doing this at my gold gyms too... ours start this coming week and goes for 10 weeks.
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    awesome. I am doing this challenge too.
  • piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    How did you all do or is it still going? Thinking of joining it next year...
  • JW_Reece
    JW_Reece Posts: 40 Member
    I saw a sign for this at golds today but I didn't know what it was?! How do they measure your success or completion!?