Heat

Options
2»

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Man, it feels like hell outside right now!!!!!

*taking over for J so we don't feel the void*.....well then you should feel right at home tam!

:ohwell: Ali would never say that to you!!! NEVER!!! :wink: (J = :devil: .....Ali =:flowerforyou:) lol

Ali! How could you! Just when I think I have some peace!! Gasp!!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options

*taking over for J so we don't feel the void*.....well then you should feel right at home tam!

:ohwell: Ali would never say that to you!!! NEVER!!! :wink: (J = :devil: .....Ali =:flowerforyou:) lol

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    It's a cruel, cruel summer.
    leaving me here on my own
    It's a cruel, cruel summer
    now you've gone

Sorry...Bananarama just popped in my head....

:sick: I'm showing my age

*dancing in my seat and singing along w/ Jonell....cruel, cruel summer...leaving me here on my own....*

woops me too I guess! :ohwell:
  • ali106
    Options

ruh roh! ....sow-wy! HEY but MAYBE what I was subconsciously saying is ah....*stalling while I think*...um...oh just like MIAMI BABY!! ya see our new home in Miami...like one day.....he he he....*feel like that didn't get me outta trouble and it sounded better in my head:ohwell:*
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    It's a cruel, cruel summer.
    leaving me here on my own
    It's a cruel, cruel summer
    now you've gone

Sorry...Bananarama just popped in my head....

:sick: I'm showing my age

I'm with ya SoupNazi! I need to get that one on my iPod!
  • nmonkey
    nmonkey Posts: 66
    Options
    It's still raining and cold here in Portland! Where the hell is the sun???? I am SO sick of this weather!
  • TamTastic
    Options

ruh roh! ....sow-wy! HEY but MAYBE what I was subconsciously saying is ah....*stalling while I think*...um...oh just like MIAMI BABY!! ya see our new home in Miami...like one day.....he he he....*feel like that didn't get me outta trouble and it sounded better in my head:ohwell:*

:grumble: Yeah yeah, how would you like going to Miami ALONE!!!!! :mad: :mad:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    someone needs a twix moment
  • ali106
    Options

NOOOOOOOOO!:brokenheart: :sad: :sad: I said I was s-s-s-sorry!!!! ....hey how bout if I throw in some nice asian slaw.:bigsmile: ...oooo or better yet!!! how bout a nice COOLING iced blueberry coffee....you likey the blue-ber-ry!!!:drinker: :heart: friends again?!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    Options
    someone needs a twix moment

lmbo...there's hope for you young jedi!!!! good one!!! sports issues are NO MORE!:drinker:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    do do do doot doot doot
    do do do doot doot doot doot

Trying to smile but the air is so heavy and dry

Wait just a cotton pickin second.....it's not even officially summer yet is it?

It's a cruel, cruel springtime......

Hit it Ali and Jules.....Second verse same as the first.....
  • TamTastic
    Options

NOOOOOOOOO!:brokenheart: :sad: :sad: I said I was s-s-s-sorry!!!! ....hey how bout if I through in some nice asian slaw.:bigsmile: ...oooo or better yet!!! how bout a nice COOLING iced blueberry coffee....you likey the blue-ber-ry!!!:drinker: :heart: friends again?!!!:flowerforyou:

*peers at the ice blueberry coffee*.....thinking about it..........*takes another look*........fine.....I can't hold a grudge against my Ali!!! You are forgiven!!!! hehe :heart:
  • ali106
    Options
    do do do doot doot doot
    do do do doot doot doot doot

Trying to smile but the air is so heavy and dry

Wait just a cotton pickin second.....it's not even officially summer yet is it?

It's a cruel, cruel springtime......

Hit it Ali and Jules.....Second verse same as the first.....

lmbo...too busy dancing...do do do doot doot doot....do do do doot doot doot doot!!!! Jules this is all you girl!!! take us home!:laugh:
  • ali106
    Options

NOOOOOOOOO!:brokenheart: :sad: :sad: I said I was s-s-s-sorry!!!! ....hey how bout if I through in some nice asian slaw.:bigsmile: ...oooo or better yet!!! how bout a nice COOLING iced blueberry coffee....you likey the blue-ber-ry!!!:drinker: :heart: friends again?!!!:flowerforyou:

*peers at the ice blueberry coffee*.....thinking about it..........*takes another look*........fine.....I can't hold a grudge against my Ali!!! You are forgiven!!!! hehe :heart:

*whew....that was a cloooooose call!*....okay lets HUG on it! lol:heart:

(girl you made me spit out my water on that one rofl!!!!)
  • TamTastic
    Options

*whew....that was a cloooooose call!*....okay lets HUG on it! lol:heart:

(girl you made me spit out my water on that one rofl!!!!)

Well, that IS my goal in life....make Ali spit out her water!! hahahaaha

Hug!
    Tam