Options

Replies

• MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Saturday mornings
  • caitlinaudrey
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning. It helps me to see if I need to work harder than yesterday.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Saturday mornings... this way I stay on track on Friday nights. And when I go overboard on the weekend it is not that bad
  • carriehntr
    Options
    Friday morning, makes me think about the weekend and what does or does not need to be done
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Saturday morning, because if I'm going to splurge, it'll be on Saturday nights, and I have the rest of the week to undo any damage I've done. :drinker:
  • MalachaisMama
    MalachaisMama Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know I should only weigh myself once a week, but I can't help it! I weigh myself every other day or every two days.
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Wow, Friday is popular! I do Wednesday mornings (mostly so I remember: Wednesday Weigh Day), but also because Thursday night is Pizza & Beer night with my roommates and that's my main "cheat" day, so I want to weigh before that :)
  • HellsStauffer
    Options
    I weigh in Friday morning for the exact same reason!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Tuesdays..cause biggest loser is on on tuesdays and they weigh in...so should I.
  • BlkOnyx488
    Options
    I weigh my self twice every morning
    once before I pee and then again after LOL
    Neuratic I know, but I don't drink smoke or do drugs, so I need atlease one vice, sue me!
  • soniams
    soniams Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I "officially" weigh myself once a month on the 1st. This is the weight I record on my goal chart. I do also weigh myself a fews times each week just to check on progress each month.

I like the monthly weigh ins so that I don't get too obsessed (which I am prone to do) on how much I am losing each week.
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    SUNDAY morning right after I get out of bed and use the restroom ..... :wink: :laugh: :wink: :happy:
  • PhilBlock
    PhilBlock Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Friday mornings after i get up and do my normal bathroom routine.
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    My official weight in day is Monday--it forces me to stay strict over the weekend. However, I do weigh myself every day.

God Bless!

Shawn
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Wednesday. That's just the day I started lol!
  • crazeness
    Options
    I weigh in on Saturday morning. I used to weigh in Friday mornings but when I need to be at work early I usually forget to weigh in lol

It has been working for me for now so I will stick to it.
  • alliebthespian
    Options
    Saturday mornings, first thing. I do all of my measurements then. I chose Saturday because it's the only day I don't have to get up early and get ready to go somewhere. I have more free leisure time, which makes it easy.
  • Snowbunny95
    Snowbunny95 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Every morning. But I only record Wednesday morning after re-weighing 3 times (used to have a defective scale) to ensure the number is correct.

On....off....wait....on....off...wait....on....off....record!
  • redpenguin27
    Options
    My best friend and I weigh in every Monday night.
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I have always weighed myself daily but then I become obsessed with it and fret if the scale goes up .4 or .8 lbs and suffer because of it.

I've stayed off of it for a couple of days now and plan to weigh myself on the 1st of every month from now on. The scale will go in the linen closet between weigh-ins.

The scale has given me too much grief in the past and this time I've vowed to do this right and that means ridding myself of all the things that don't work and adopt the things that do.