Wanting to toss the Spanx! ;)

_Christine_
_Christine_ Posts: 1,385 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
My 20th class reunion is this year. YIKES! I'm not really all that concerned about losing weight for the occasion... but it might be a good goal to work towards. And beside, it would be nice to not have to pack the Spanx. ;)

Replies

• Your topic title made me LOL :)
  • crutherford1205
    crutherford1205 Posts: 18 Member
    LOL! Couldn't agree more with your topic. :)
  • I own a pair of spanx I love them :) I would love the shake the hand of the genius who made them ;)
  • _Christine_
    I own a pair of spanx I love them :) I would love the shake the hand of the genius who made them ;)

I just want to get to the point where they are 'optional'. HA!
  • _Christine_
    ...also, would love to add some friends to help me through my VERY long journey to becoming healthy. Thanks! :)
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Friend request coming your way. I just had my 20 year high school reunion in november. Know what it feels like. Luckily i went to an all girl school so no spanx for me. I don't think yhe nuns noticed it! :laugh:
  • I hear you.... you should see the look on my husbands face when I try with all my might to yank them up over my thighs.... lol
  • _Christine_
    I hear you.... you should see the look on my husbands face when I try with all my might to yank them up over my thighs.... lol

First time I tried shimmying in to mine I just knew I bought the wrong size. It's like human sausage casing!
  • haha! Awesome! Im right there with ya!
This discussion has been closed.