Hello!

Sarah_S
Sarah_S Posts: 46
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi!

My name is Sarah! I am 28 years old, and extremely over weight. My husband is overweight, and I don't want our kids to be overweight.

I am tired of being big, and want to do something about it. It seems that every time I want to do something about it, I come up with some sort of excuse. Well, I am tired of excuses.

My husband is more overweight than I am, and he is not motivated to lose weight. So I figured if I went ahead and staring eating right and exercising, he would too.

I need all the luck and well wishes I can get.

Thank you.

Replies

• Sarah_S
    Sarah_S Posts: 46
    Hi!

My name is Sarah! I am 28 years old, and extremely over weight. My husband is overweight, and I don't want our kids to be overweight.

I am tired of being big, and want to do something about it. It seems that every time I want to do something about it, I come up with some sort of excuse. Well, I am tired of excuses.

My husband is more overweight than I am, and he is not motivated to lose weight. So I figured if I went ahead and staring eating right and exercising, he would too.

I need all the luck and well wishes I can get.

Thank you.
  • Hi there welcome to myfitnesspal.com, I love this site.
  • mildrede40
    mildrede40 Posts: 159
    Welcome...:bigsmile:
  • chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Go for it girl, you'll find all the support and motivation you need on this site :happy: it will be rolling off before you know it,
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • tashakoss
    tashakoss Posts: 10
    HELLO EVERYONE
  • josovi
    josovi Posts: 13
    You found the perfect site for loosing weight and gaining support!:bigsmile: My husband was the same as yours, :grumble: but as soon as I started loosing weight and eating better he was very quick in joining in. It might take some time for your husband too, but don't let him discourage you in loosing weight and getting healthy. :flowerforyou: ~Sonia
  • hey girl,
    I can completely understand about the clothes part. I have 3 kids also and it is hard as heck to get this weight off, But keep up the good work and don't stop no matter what. Kids tend to take the life out of us and I found myself catering to them for the past 10 years and the time has come for me to be happy, and I am most happy when I am skinny, So do your thing, and keep @ it. YOU CAN DO IT!!!! HOLLA
  • Yeah, I am motivating him. I think since I feel so strong about it and I am seeing some real progress. I am the stronger willed one, not giving in to the temptation of junk food. He loves Chocolate chip cookies, (he bought some the other day) and I just told him no, get me some yogurt or bannans or something health. So he is coming around, But thanks.... holla
  • g, Thanks, and I am going all the way!!!
This discussion has been closed.