Here's the hair..lol

Options

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Looks great, short takes awhile to get used to for sure.But it always looks better, once you leave the hairdressers and play with it yourself! They always try to do something wierd lol!! Mine is shortish right now, and I'm trying to figure out whether to let it grow, or chop it again (usually go for the short messy look). But I do have a 6 month old, so lokifae, your totally right about new moms and short hair plus it is really hot out right now.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!
    You look AWESOME!!!!!
    It's a cute, fun & sexy look sweetie!!!

I wish my hair was like that.. I would love a short do. Kinda impossible with curly hair.

Work it girl... W-O-R-K I-T!!!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    lol thankyou! You guys are so sweet! I still say it's a TAD too short, but I think in 3-4 weeks I'll be happy with it. The hairdresser had it all blow dryed FORWARD with thick bangs..I looked like one of the monkeys...lmao
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    It looks really good LaLa.
    Your face looks thin!
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    aww thankyou jojo! I really appreciate the compliment..I felt like a should be wearing a bag on my head yesterday lol
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    I'm sure everyone feesl that way when they get a new cut.
    It'll get better and better.. I promise but it looks so good!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    OH so cute. Just perfect for summer.....I don't want to say I told you so, but..................... ok I won't......:flowerforyou:
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    It's a really cute cut. Very chic! Sorta Audrey Hepburnish.....I think it emphasizes your eyes and you have beautiful eyes.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I love it!!! You look GREAT!!!:drinker: :heart:
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    Aww thanks again! lol I feel like a celebrity lmao I love you guys!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I really like it!! You can def. pull off short hair!! Show it off Girl:smokin:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I agree hon you ROCK the short hair!!!!!!!! It looks awesome and really gorgeous on you!!!! You can have soooo much fun with it. You can mess it barette it twist it toussle it basically anything, it looks awesome!!!!
  • zen68
    zen68 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    It rocks! No worries....hair is so much fun!!!

zen
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Excuse the "pout" lol It was the only picture that I thought looked halfway decent! Thanks everyone for telling me to play with it a bit and not get too down. My husband said it looks fine, so now I don't feel NEARLY as awful about it!
    31380_8398.jpg?1213042565

I LOVE U IN SHORT HAIR!!!!

YOU POUT LIKE PINK LOL
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    and again....Thankyou! Hubbsy has had a few drinks and now he's telling me how sexy and *lmao* MODERN it looks...lol So I'm feeling much much better. It's growing on me..hehe :) I love you guys! :heart:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    OMG I cannot believe how much your face has changed in just the short time I have been on here. You look AWESOME!!!!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Well I like it. I think you look great, but I understand how you feel. Our hair is well, our hair and new haircuts can be devastating! that is why I never get my hair cut...I am never happy with the result!
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    :love: I am soooo blessed to have all of you to boost my ego..lol the more you guys go on, the more I feel like I'm lookin' hot! lol thankyou all again so very much from the bottom of my heart..I was in tears two days ago over this haircut..lol *I know, silly* but now i feel like a million bucks!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    and again....Thankyou! Hubbsy has had a few drinks and now he's telling me how sexy and *lmao* MODERN it looks...lol So I'm feeling much much better. It's growing on me..hehe :) I love you guys! :heart:
    Go put on that nighty!!!!!!
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options
    Excuse the "pout" lol It was the only picture that I thought looked halfway decent! Thanks everyone for telling me to play with it a bit and not get too down. My husband said it looks fine, so now I don't feel NEARLY as awful about it!
    31380_8398.jpg?1213042565

You look great Lauren! :bigsmile: