Exercise

MissLadyInWaiting
MissLadyInWaiting Posts: 152
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
What exercise will you be doing today? & what is your calorie/minute goals :)

mine are - Zumba(60mins) + Yoga(30mins) = Calories 500 - 600 :)

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    I did Turbo Kick today leaving out the legs and abs parts. I worked out for 45 minutes and burned 489 calories.

According to MFP, I was supposed to only burn 200 cals. or something low like that. :noway:
  • Fgillies
    Fgillies Posts: 194
    My MFP goal is 190..however i always like to hit 300.. I did an hour of Zumba, and then a 30 minutes abs/glutes class...so absolutely no idea how to log zumba, lol.

How do you guys log it?
  • ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Zumba....A great workout. I went to class this evening and at the end, the instructor tallied the calories burned and the total was 849! I missed a few steps, so I calculated 700 for myself!
  • This is my "non-weight training" day. I did 60 minutes of yoga, 20 minutes of jump rope (taking breaks), 24 minutes of plyometrics, ran for 5 minutes, and calethstics for 10 minutes. MFP says that adds up to 878 calories burned.
  • i'm glad i'm not the only one doing Zumba :)
    Fgillies - if you dont have a heart rate watch or monitor then just use aerobics or dancing. i think it's classified as arobics though.

i haven't done my workout yet. it's 1.30pm here but i prefer doing my workouts around 5pm because it's summer here at the moment and it gets cooler around 5pm, so i won't die of heat stroke haha.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Today, i did 30 minutes on the treadmill. i run the 1st mile, then walk the rest (4.0mph) = 320 calories
    and i also did 60 minutes of Zumba = 613 calories
    so according to my HRM, tonight i burned 933 calories :)
This discussion has been closed.