QUIT THE STOP AND GO!

mlrosa123
mlrosa123 Posts: 64 Member
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! I am new to this site, well sort of. I just began using the website along with the phone app. I live in Wenatchee, WA and go to Mountain View Fitness. I typically go in the evenings but am TRYING to start making a morning workout a habit.... although, it IS SO HARD!

My biggest challenge is keeping up the good habit! I tend to go for a month, two months and then I quit for a month, or two months.... YIKES! So I picked up again a few weeks ago. I worked out 2 times the first week, 4 times last week and so far this week has been 2 times - but I still have 2 more days to go.

:)
Maria

Replies

• KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 646 Member
    My best advise, stay in touch meet people on here add friends talk, email blog. Feel free to read my blog I have been going through some tough times and MFP got me back on track. There are some great people on here, I promise. Also check out the community . Type search terms for what is on your mind like sometimes I type "giving up" "hopeless" ect to get motivation. Chances are if it's a though you have had it is on here. Feel free to friend me. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Welcome to the board. There's a PNW thread in the motivation section.
  • swim2china
    swim2china Posts: 4 Member
    Try this....I have been doing the challenge and before I started I went to the info meeting and they talked about a 100 day challenge for exercise. Try to exercise everyday for 100 days. You need to pick out what would be the least amount you would do everyday. Mine is walking for at least 30 minutes outside of work. So you do AT LEAST that everyday if not more and keep doing what you can. It has really helped me try to do something everyday. I'm on day 18 and I have to say I feel like it's making a huge difference. Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.