Hi everyone!!!

Options
Hi. I'm Mary Ellen. I live in Lenox, Ma. I am a military wife and mother to 4 little girls. I hate saying i but I guess this is an introduction so I'll just let it roll. Ok. I like art, crafting, sewing, camping, holidays, friends, reading, and a bunch more. I don't drink. Yucko. But I do smoke. About a 8 cigarettes a day. Trying to kick that habit. I am about 80lbs from the weight I would like to be. Tried Atkins. Worked. But of course, like every fad diet, you go off and here it comes again. Never really got the true concept of eating healthy and balanced. Which is why I am so glad I found this. At this point I don't even care if I lose weight. I am just happy knowing that I am not overeating. And that I will remain healthy. Seems like I have had alot of health issues since putting on all this weight since 2007. I have always been a little on the heavier side but this by far is the worst. Since gaining the weight I have gotten kidney stones, headaches, muscle aches, a tiny bit of trouble breathing at night, a cyst on my pancreas, and a gull bladder stone. I get tired alot. I could go on but you get it. I also have very severe ADD which makes concentrating enough to make healthy choices quite the issue. But as anyone with ADD will tell you, lists are my best friend. Which is why having this app is so great. It helps me be better. So anyhow, I didn't know there was support on this site. I look forward to getting to talk to everyone.