Absolute HEALTHIEST Food/Drink/Excersize?

Options
OKAY ! So I just want to know... what do yall think is THE #1 exersize , #1 drink , and #1 food for your body to loose weightt ? (:

Replies

• AshCarlson
    Options
    I have to admit that the best way to really loose weight especially for me personally, was the portioning of carbs. Once I learned how to do so I was able to shed weight and still am! Remember a portion of pasta should only be as big as your fist!

Best of luck!
  • Kelleinna
    Kelleinna Posts: 160
    Options
    For best drink, I nominate... WATER.
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I think the number one drink is water :) nothing but pure nature's goodness for our body
  • carl1738
    carl1738 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    The #1 cardio exercise is probably running or the elliptical machine. #1 Strength Training exercise would have to be either the squat or the deadlift. Both utilize the largest muscles in your body, as well as several smaller muscle groups.
  • prencesskl
    Options
    I love my protein shakes, besides water they are the best. They are quick, easy, and definetly filling, plus when I'm craving candy, my chocolate one is fantastic, so I mix that with peanut butter, or some rice krispies, and it totally solves that!
  • prencesskl
    Options
    and I would say best workout is Jillian Michaels 30 day shred
  • MrX8503
    MrX8503 Posts: 67
    Options
    OKAY ! So I just want to know... what do yall think is THE #1 exersize , #1 drink , and #1 food for your body to loose weightt ? (:

1. Hill Running
    2. Pure whey isolate protein drink
    3. Egg
  • Katymom22
    Katymom22 Posts: 121
    Options
    I'm not sure about the best but my favorite food is an omelet with cheese,ham,green pepper,onion,and olive...i eat this often for dinner....my favorite drink is the strawberry kiwi 0 calorie life water and i love all of jillians work out videos and got best results from the biggest loser workout dvd!:wink: