Crystal Light: good or bad?

Options
2»

Replies

• bm99
    bm99 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I know it's hard, but when it says you should drink water, it means just plain water. Crystal lite doesn't count as water, neither does juice or anything else but water. Just plain water. You are not alone - I don't like drinking it that much, either, but I kind of got used to it after a while... Altho I do put strawberries in my water pitcher to get some flavor infused into the water.....no sugar or aspartame or agave nectar or anything else.

Good luck!

Everything you put into your mouth that is not dry will hydrate you to some extent, including food.

Adding something to water will not make it not water. In some cases (caffeine) it may hydrate you that much less but it is still liquid and has a water content.
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I have been drinking a ton of the crystal light peach tea lately, without it I really dont drink that much water. Some people say it may affect my weight loss. Is this true or is it just good that i'm drinking water??
    It's absolutely fine.
    Always listin to the tiger.
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    the broscience is strong in this thread.

it won't hurt you.
    it will hydrate you.
    it won't make you grow a third eye.
    it will count as water.
    it won't make you empty the candy aisle.
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    I know it's hard, but when it says you should drink water, it means just plain water. Crystal lite doesn't count as water, neither does juice or anything else but water. Just plain water. You are not alone - I don't like drinking it that much, either, but I kind of got used to it after a while... Altho I do put strawberries in my water pitcher to get some flavor infused into the water.....no sugar or aspartame or agave nectar or anything else.

Good luck!

wait. you put strawberries in there? uh-oh. it's not water any more.
  • Doesntplaynice82
    Doesntplaynice82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options

Good luck!

wait. you put strawberries in there? uh-oh. it's not water any more.

Touche my friend hahaha