Teambeachbody.com why's the deal?

Serenifly
Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Maybe this has already been discussed but what's the deal? Why doe everyone want to coach me? Ive only been there three days and have had 6 offers???

Replies

• Serenifly
    I meant what's the deal?
  • gdunn55
    gdunn55 Posts: 363
    Now I don't feel any love, no one wants to coach me, haha.
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Beach Body Coaches make money based on selling you Beach Body products. You'll find a lot of them on here. They're usually people who have seen successful results with Beach Body in the past.
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Beachbody is a system thats a little like Mary Kay or Avon, but for working out. Some of them can be really helpful if they align with your goals, but there are plenty of spammers out there too. Idk why you got so many hits tho.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Beach Body Coaches make money based on selling you Beach Body products. You'll find a lot of them on here. They're usually people who have seen successful results with Beach Body in the past.

This is true. But they can also be very helpful. And if I am going to buy something anyways, why not help some else out.
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    They have shake products and exercise videos I think. You get a discount if you sign up to be a "coach". I've never tried anything and I don't know what's involved. I prefer to do things on my own. :smile:
  • wendyco
    wendyco Posts: 122 Member
    My coach is great! She never tried to sell me ANY products and only was there to help me out! to this day! literally..I doubt they are all like her...but I also think they get levels based on how many people they coach and their feedback =)
  • Serenifly
    Ok thanks lol I honestly felt like the most popular person on the planet lol ... I was curios thanks for replying. Not dissing anyone
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Maybe this has already been discussed but what's the deal? Why doe everyone want to coach me? Ive only been there three days and have had 6 offers???

I know there are a lot of BB "coaches" on this site, but I didn't realize some were actively spamming other members. I would report any of those solicitations to the site manager.

Not only is that behavior reprehensible and BS, it's a violation of the rules of conduct for the web site.
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    I became one of their coaches as well. I don't do any heavy advertising. I like a little more laid back approach, but I'm willing to help anybody I can to achieve their fitness goals because I know how much it has done for me. I've only used their Insanity product which is a DVD workout series. I just started a fresh round last night. If you'd like to follow the thread, just let me know and I'll send it to you.

But to answer your question beach body coaches earn commissions by getting others to be coaches or buy Beachbody products. As with anything, there are the good coaches that will respect you and your wishes, there are the more aggressive ones that will push back in spite of objections, and then there are the pain in the a** ones that just won't leave you alone. I would think there would be some way to block them, but I don't know what it is.
  • Serenifly
    Azdak not on this site on beachbody.com
This discussion has been closed.