more energy already?!

Options
Morning everyone!!
(though I suspect for you lovely people in Auz ur not up yet, and UK getting ready for bed, and US sometime in the afternoon)
I've only been on this site for 4 days now, but I'm feeling the difference already. I usually feel lethargic and lumpy, but I've gone to the gym and/or danced around my room to the radio for at least half an hour 3 out of those 4 days, and I'm eating less, and making better choices, and today I woke up early (8am lol for me that's early) and I have energy! Haha sorry I'm just real happy lol. Placebo effect of thinking I'm doing something? Who knows but I feel like going for a run haha. Just thought I'd share :happy:

Blessings and good luck to all :flowerforyou:

Replies

• HealthyJess88
    HealthyJess88 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!!
    (though I suspect for you lovely people in Auz ur not up yet, and UK getting ready for bed, and US sometime in the afternoon)
    I've only been on this site for 4 days now, but I'm feeling the difference already. I usually feel lethargic and lumpy, but I've gone to the gym and/or danced around my room to the radio for at least half an hour 3 out of those 4 days, and I'm eating less, and making better choices, and today I woke up early (8am lol for me that's early) and I have energy! Haha sorry I'm just real happy lol. Placebo effect of thinking I'm doing something? Who knows but I feel like going for a run haha. Just thought I'd share :happy:

Blessings and good luck to all :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I find I have lots more energy and feel good about myself too! AND, like you, I ALSO dance around my living room, only to a CD of fast oldies my husband made for me, instead of a radio like you dance to.
    I think dancing (and walking) beats spending money at some gym any day!
  • HealthyJess88
    Options
    exactly haha, the gym is good if you want to be with other people losing weight, but when you really can't be bothered getting yourself there, dancing at home is so much fun!

to anyone who hasnt tried it, do! :smile:

PS: awesome that your hubby made you a fast cd BrenNew! :happy:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    It sure doesn't take too long. I myself, just had one of those little energy bursts lol! I thought I'd put a few things away that have been laying around and in the process ended up finishing renos on my bathroom and cleaned the laundry room. Caught up again for awhile anyway!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    PS: awesome that your hubby made you a fast cd BrenNew! :happy:
    [/quote]

Ya, he's a pretty great guy. He actually made the CD for me a year or two ago. I picked out all the songs I wanted, like "Call Me", "Love Shack", "Wild, Wild West", "Footloose", "Old Time Rock and Roll", songs like that. It's great to bounce, jog, dance, lol, whatever you want to call it, and know that I'm exercising in a FUN way!
  • HealthyJess88
    Options
    hehe I used to work at a supermarket and those are the kind of songs they played there, it was cool i got to know some of those songs too, and me and my friends would dance to them in the aisles :tongue: I especially liked footloose. You can wave your feet around :laugh:

PS: (im getting good at this post-script thing :happy: ) Peej76, well done on finishing up your bathroom and tidying the laundry! It's a good feeling isn't it when everything's nice and neat