melt down

Options
I just need a moment to vent. the day has been very stressful the girls are having one cat fight after another. i can't seem to keep them occupied so i can get the simplist thing done. uhgggggg!!! i'll be fine- thank u for listening

Replies

• tamrajd
    tamrajd Posts: 86
    Options
    I just need a moment to vent. the day has been very stressful the girls are having one cat fight after another. i can't seem to keep them occupied so i can get the simplist thing done. uhgggggg!!! i'll be fine- thank u for listening
  • lisarae
    lisarae Posts: 113
    Options
    Hang in there. I have two toddlers at home and there are times I fear I'm losing it. I take them for a lot of walks and, even though I am at home for the summer, my oldest (2 1/2) still goes to daycare a few hours a week. I love my kids, but it takes a lot out of me! :happy:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Deep breaths:flowerforyou: My 6 and 13 year old sometimes act like enemies more than brothers and I sometimes wonder if they even like each other! Then I remember me and my siblings were the same way and now we are all very close! We still have the odd little tiff! But I know what you mean, it is very maddening, sometimes I really do want to run away and join the circus lol!!
  • tamrajd
    tamrajd Posts: 86
    Options
    thanks guys. I have a lady that comes in a couple times a week to help with baths and such and i go do errands. she comes tomarow(m/s) , thank goodness. theapy should start next week so we will get out of the house a least two times a week for speech,ot,pt and aquatics, the girls will enjoy that. I finnaly got the home movies and they are happy looking at themselves. Hey it worked:laugh: