I use to be fat..

Options
Has anyone watched this show. I use to be fat, on MTV. I've watched it twice and I think its really motivating. These people work their butts off and their transformations are amazing!

Replies

• buckigrl
    Options
    I agree. Their is a show on A & E called Heavy that is motivating also.
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    Yep I love it. Show's what hard work can do and how a person can change their life and stick to it.
  • Seesaa
    Options
    Heavy is amazing too showing real people with a huge struggle. And how they can fall of the wagon once they are home and all that. Also discuses things Biggest loser won't like lose skin and abnormalities which they won't touch at all.
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've been watching it. It's amazing. They work our 8-10 hours a day. It's intense. But one kid lost over 60lbs in three months.
  • Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I think it's a great eye-opener for young people who are over weight. I would love the show to have people on there that actually lost the weight on their own without a trainer though.
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I saw the episode with Mackenzie and parts of the most recent episode. They were both so amazing! I didn't get to see how the most recent guy ended up, but I was so amazed at how Mackenzie looked when she came home from college! It motivated me so much more after watching it- definitely a good show (surprising to me because its on MTV lol)
  • mrslondon
    mrslondon Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I love this show, i watch it every week and i watch heavy too. they are so motivated and they really inspire me to carry on and push through when it gets really tough
  • Seesaa
    Options
    Yeah, I've been watching it. It's amazing. They work our 8-10 hours a day. It's intense. But one kid lost over 60lbs in three months.

Some of them lose close to 90 lbs
  • jn13
    jn13 Posts: 9
    Options
    N/A
  • jn13
    jn13 Posts: 9
    Options
    MrsLondon:

i LOVE YOUR QUOTE AND WANNA MAKE IT MY MANTRA!

"Inside me is a skinny,beautiful woman desperate to get out, I WILL meet her this year"

BRILLIANT!
  • mrslondon
    Options
    MrsLondon:

i LOVE YOUR QUOTE AND WANNA MAKE IT MY MANTRA!

"Inside me is a skinny,beautiful woman desperate to get out, I WILL meet her this year"

BRILLIANT!

No problem, I heard it somewhere a long time ago. The other one I USED to say was "Inside me is a skinny girl desperate to get out, I usually shut her up with cake" LOL
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy this sow. Especially the last personal trainer. He was very knowledgeable about how to transform a body and a great motivator..
  • mrslondon
    Options
    I really enjoy this sow. Especially the last personal trainer. He was very knowledgeable about how to transform a body and a great motivator..

I thought he was so funny, "ready...BOOM...BOOM" LOL
  • MaryBachert
    MaryBachert Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I also like the one, "you are what you eat". It is amazing when they put all the food out on a table of what the person has ate for a week. People can't believe they really ate that much.