My 2011 Project 365 - A Year in Food

wolfchild59
wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
I just thought it would be fun to share my photo set on Flickr of my Project 365 for this year. I had done a Project 365 in 2009 and found it fairly difficult to keep up on so I skipped 2010. But I noticed that over the last year, I took a lot of pictures of my food to share on Twitter.

So this year, I decided to do a specifically themed Project 365 and chose to do a Year in Food, all pics shot and uploaded with/via my phone. For those not familiar with a Project 365, it's one picture, every single day for 365 days in a row. I've been having a lot of fun with it so far and thought that folks here might find it interesting since it's focus is all on food and we're all probably pretty focused on food ourselves most of the time. :)

The set of pics can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wolfchild59/sets/72157625743758624/

I typically update it each evening around 10pm PST-ish, after I've had all of my food for the day and I decide which pic of which meal (if I've taken multiples) that I want to use. Hopefully some of you enjoy it!

Replies

• YayMe17
    YayMe17 Posts: 62 Member
    Sounds very interesting. Gonna check it out now.
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Ooooo! I'm on Flickr, too! I'm TotalBettyPinUp! I love the 365 projects!
  • purplefreak60
    purplefreak60 Posts: 47 Member
    Very cool!!
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    OMG Now I want italian food and LOTS OF IT! :love:
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    lol - I know how you feel. My mom-in-law makes the best Italian food ever and we quite literally wait all year for that meal. (though, we had to wait three weeks longer for it last/this year and it was like pure torture. heheh) But I definitely had to plan for that day. Spent some extra time on both the elliptical and the treadmill on that day to try to get as many exercise calories banked as I could, and I still went over by a bit. But it was totally worth it. :D
This discussion has been closed.