It's Friday! What are you going to do with it?

Options
Happy Friday, everyone! It's going to be an extremely busy weekend for me, but I'll still make time to exercise and eat right!

Today will be spent getting ready for the weekend. Tonight, I'm doing a Vaudeville show, tomorrow night, I'm in a Songwriters Showcase, and early Sunday morning, I'm traveling about a hour north and doing music for a Church's anniversary. Then I'll head home where at 3 PM, I'm going to help a group of Boy Scouts earn their radio and morse code merit badges.

What's up with you?

Replies

• louiseei
    louiseei Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Off to the beautiful Lake District with 10 other adults and 5 kids to celebrate two good friends' 40th birthdays. Will be offline all weekend, so no calorie logging but will try to be good and hopefully get in some hill walking.
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Half day of work for me! Then it's lunch with my hubby, dinner with my best friend. Today has been designated an "off diet day" by my husband, but it's going to be hard not to completely care. I'm already trying to plan my day.
  • danamperry
    Options
    Weigh in this morning...SO EXCITED....lunch with friends then dinner to reward myself for doing so good this week. Getting a NEW DO in the morning, getting nails done then spending the day with my wonderful kids.

Have a FANTASTIC, HEALTHY , on the go weekend :~)
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am working out now and then I am going to a play date then home for Caia nap then off to do some erand. Then this weekend I am going to get ready to head out of town to help my parents out for the week. And ofcourse eating right and exerciseing too.
  • SalsaFaye1983
    Options
    I'm having a rubbish day at work but tonight I am letting my hair down, glamming up and going out for a meal to celebrate a friends birthday....going to an Italian Restaurant so feeling a little worried I might end up going over cals today - have to see what they have on the menu! :D
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    goodness you are a busy boy. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I'm going to be running the streets today talking to potential/current customers and ordering new business cards. This weekend I'll be moving some furnture and other items from my Mom's home to my newest daughter's home. By the way, how is the new cat doing?:smile::smile:
  • IndyRick
    IndyRick Posts: 172
    Options
    Oh, thanks for asking! He's doing fine. Kind of shy, and still feeling his way around...but he's gonna be fine. :)
  • nate1198
    Options
    TGIF~~~~ Going to spend it with a dear friend!!!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I got tired just READING about all of your activities! :laugh:

I have to work Friday and Saturday 12 hour shifts. :sad:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Okay so I didn't get any of my earns done:( but I got to my friends place who really was in need of a friend and that's more importan the going shopping (even if it was for food) oh and Caia didn't get a nap to but sometimes that's how life works.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Gosh..what am *I* going to be doing? You mean what my CHILDREN are going to be doing right? lol. We have boyscouts, Lacrosse, tutoring exam, birthday parties and basketball game to go to this weekend :(.
    I'm booked from Saturday morning until Sunday night. Oh and laundry.
    My hope is to get an hour on the treadmill both days, that would be virtuous of me considering my youngest (6 months) is breastfeeding and wants to sleep in my arms exclusively for his naps :).