Scale finally moved

Options
I am so happy. Finally, after a week, the scale moved. I forgot to weight in yesterday, so the weight lost isn't showing what I really lost, but yesterday I was 332.6 and today I am 330.6. Woo Hoo! I was so close to giving up. I got so discouraged. I can do this.
4252004.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    There is only one way to fail! Thats by giving up.....Its not how hard you get hit BUT getting up and still move forward!:wink:
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Glad the scale moved for you. Just remember that we go through stalls. Thats part of the lifestyle change. The only way you fail is by not doing...like the above poster said "by giving up". The only person affected by that failure is you. Keep pushing forward. Don't allow brief disappointed get in your way. Stay positive.
  • jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Yay you! Keep up the good work!
  • rvice2
    rvice2 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It is so much fun to start seeing the scales move! But just remember, if you weigh yourself everyday you might not see results because of water weight. I only weigh one time per week and that is Sunday morning before I eat or drink. Try to weigh at the exact same time each week so that you have the most accurate results. Good luck!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Even if the scale does not move, you are still doing your body so much better by making better choices for it----keep up the great work!