Thanks alot guys

Options
peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
Twice now in two weeks I have burnt my supper, and it's all thanks to having to read through all your posts lol. This time it was a gourmet meal of fish sticks and kraft dinner. That's all I have to say, except I'm sure I'll be sending hubby out later for a nice juicy non burnt burger, seeing as I threw my very well done supper into the garbage. AHHH cooking while being on mfp do not mix! I am getting off right now, I do have other wifely duties to attend to......no not that people! I'm getting off....right now!!:grumble:

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Twice now in two weeks I have burnt my supper, and it's all thanks to having to read through all your posts lol. This time it was a gourmet meal of fish sticks and kraft dinner. That's all I have to say, except I'm sure I'll be sending hubby out later for a nice juicy non burnt burger, seeing as I threw my very well done supper into the garbage. AHHH cooking while being on mfp do not mix! I am getting off right now, I do have other wifely duties to attend to......no not that people! I'm getting off....right now!!:grumble:
  • kellbell
    kellbell Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Come on.......ya know you want to stay on and play :wink:

Enjoy your dinner!

~Kell