5 days and counting....

BayouB
BayouB Posts: 9
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
I joined MFP on Monday. Just got back from a weeks vacation and began my "healthier me" program. I already own a treadmill, but obviously haven't been using it. ;-) Because of a foot problem, I purchased an elliptical. Man, am I out of shape!! So far I've manage 20 minutes, Level 1 on it. I look forward to the day I can do the "fat burn" workout.

My daughter told me about MFP. I like the simplicity of being able to keep track of my calorie intake, along with my exercise. I am hoping it will help keep me motivated. Glad there is a place to come and chat.

See ya on the forum....

BayouB

PS My profile picture is 4 years ago and 70 lbs. lighter.

Replies

• aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Welcome!!!
  • welcome and best of LUCK
  • I have and elliptical that is mine so i dont have to go to the gym to embarass myself trying to get in shape and falling over things i have no idea wut they r..lol I was told about this site by a friend of mine who is trying to loose weight too so i thought i would try it out and so far i love it. There is nothing better then having other ppl thats know wut ur goinging through encourage u and help u through some rough spots. I know u will acheive ur weight loss goal. Stick to it and stay positive and u will see results soon!! You CAN do this!!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Wwlcome to MFP! I hope that you will like it here as much as I do!
This discussion has been closed.