Picky Eater

Options
So how is a person who is very picky eater supposed to eat that’s healthy and adds up to only 1200 calories a day? I am good for breakfast. It’s only a total of 118 calories. So what about the rest of the day. I am not a fruit person. I have never eaten healthy and have 16 – 20 pounds to loose from when I had my baby. (2 ½ years ago...It is no longer baby fat HA-HA) Restaurants seem to be out…what do you eat? The smart ones and South Beach are not enough food.

Replies

• Nicole1973
    Options
    So how is a person who is very picky eater supposed to eat that’s healthy and adds up to only 1200 calories a day? I am good for breakfast. It’s only a total of 118 calories. So what about the rest of the day. I am not a fruit person. I have never eaten healthy and have 16 – 20 pounds to loose from when I had my baby. (2 ½ years ago...It is no longer baby fat HA-HA) Restaurants seem to be out…what do you eat? The smart ones and South Beach are not enough food.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Part of it is learning to eat new things that are healthy for you. I'm a picky eater but have learned to like things like green beans, corn, etc. And today I had my first ever smoothie!

It's a matter of what you want most--to lose weight and be healthy or be a picky eater.
  • artnoren
    artnoren Posts: 54
    Options
    Several websites with great recipes and other information, like what to eat when eating out. RealAge.com, LifeScript.com, Sparkpeople.com, eatingwell.com. Good luck!