First Goal Reached - 45 lbs lost!

Options
2»

Replies

• Jebw123
    Jebw123 Posts: 24
    Options
    One more thought, for those of you starting your journey or just needing a little push back in the right direction...

I am a "live to eat" and not an "eat to live" kind of guy. I LOVE FOOD!

However....once I began to understand (at a very fundamental level) the caloric difference between pre-process/fast foods versus a home cooked meal, it was easy to make a shift towards healthier eating.

You only need to will power to make better choices. You DON'T have to give up on tasty food!
  • nighthawk327
    Options
    Great to hear! I am just beginning my journey on MFP and also hope to lose 50 lbs (to begin with!!). It's so great to hear all of these success stories. Good luck on the doc visit! :)
  • gponter79
    gponter79 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Dude, One word.

Inspirational.

Well done man :-)
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look fantastic!
  • crazeness
    Options
    Well done!
  • SpydaChick
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! You should be sooo proud of yourself! I'm glad to hear your cardio plan has paid off. Currently it's what I'm doing. An hour of cardio a day.. 5 days a week (with some strength thrown in) You look awesome! Keep up the awesome work!
  • shimmerlady
    shimmerlady Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    well done you look great a lot younger and healthier
  • Murphy3
    Murphy3 Posts: 32
    Options
    Congrats! It must feel great to leave all the weight behind you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!