How Many time a day do you eat? What do you eat!?

Options
Hi,

I have been working out in gym since October 2010, and go pretty much every day! I feel like I havent lost any weight, but, am for sure toned, and gaining muscle. I don't have a scale at home, nor at my gym, so at this point, I have no clue if I have lost weight!

My question is, how many times a day to you all eat!? I'm basically eating 6 times a day, breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner snack......I have to consume at least 1, 4333 calories/day, so needless to say, I feel like all I do is eat all day.....anyone else like this?

I would also like to know what everyone is eating! Usually for breakfast I'll have egg whites, kashi go lean cereals, vans natural waffles, smoothies, and oatmeal. Snacks vary from greek yogurts, apples, fruits, or veggies, lunch, all i have been eating are spinach salads with some sort of protein like fish, or chicken, avacodos, and reduced fat dressings, and dinners usually turkey burgers and veggies....

I just need more suggestions, I'm feeling so lost and desperate at this point, and im getting way obessed with my weight!

Replies

• foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, how are you obsessed with your weight if you don't know how much you weigh? lol. If you can't weigh yourself, you should take measurements.