Bob Harper's Inside Out Method Kettlebell Sculpted Body

Options
Ok, I did this today for the first time today!! I used a 5 pd kettlebell to start with since this was my first time using a kettlebell. Half way through I switched to a 10 pd. Awesome workout!!!! 50 minutes from start to finish! Just wondering how I put this under my exercise????????? Thanks in advance!!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• ahbach2005
    Options
    use the cardio tracking....did you use a hrm to trakc calories...if not look up circuit training with weights and use that calorie burn.
  • jamigger
    Options
    was it Kettlebell swing for 50 mins. or you have done a variety of Kettlebell excercises? I would mark it as 50 minutes aerobics high impact.
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    was it Kettlebell swing for 50 mins. or you have done a variety of Kettlebell excercises? I would mark it as 50 minutes aerobics high impact.
    It was a variety of kettlebell swings and movements
  • kammy92
    Options
    use the cardio tracking....did you use a hrm to trakc calories...if not look up circuit training with weights and use that calorie burn.

No, I don't own a HRM yet..............it is on my list though!!! Thanks!
  • msjohnston
    msjohnston Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey Kammy92,

I'm glad other people are posting about the calories - I wouldn't have a clue- :-) Can you tell me where you found this workout? Do you have a link or is it a DVD that you purchased? I went to Bob Harper's website and didn't see a DVD for the kettlebell. Thanks in advance for your help.
  • kammy92
    Options
    Hey Kammy92,

I'm glad other people are posting about the calories - I wouldn't have a clue- :-) Can you tell me where you found this workout? Do you have a link or is it a DVD that you purchased? I went to Bob Harper's website and didn't see a DVD for the kettlebell. Thanks in advance for your help.

I bought it on amazon.com.......it's a dvd I purchased, I believe it's a new one!
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You should read this article about the amount of calories you burn during a kettlebell workout! It's insane! Apparently 400 calories during a 20 minute workout!!!

http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/news/20100212/kettlebell-workouts-burn-calaories-fast
  • kammy92
    Options
    You should read this article about the amount of calories you burn during a kettlebell workout! It's insane! Apparently 400 calories during a 20 minute workout!!!

http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/news/20100212/kettlebell-workouts-burn-calaories-fast
    Wow! That would be awesome!!!:bigsmile:
  • msjohnston
    msjohnston Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks.