BRAZIL BUTT LIFT DVD

Options
anyone interested in this dvd?my wife has it she used it for maybe a week then decided to stick to shred and left bbl collecting dust in closet it comes with measuring tape,cards,meal plan,books message me if interested it would done with paypal unless you come pick it up lol

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    at what price?
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Omg, how does she not use it?
    High and tight burns and damn it feels so good to get the burn! WHY, HOW I don't get it, why don't she use it???

OMG!
    I'll admit I don't understand the cardio ax however, high and tight and bum bum are great workouts! So is the abs. Tell her to use the damn thing she'd LOVE IT!
  • 305muscle
    305muscle Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Omg, how does she not use it?
    High and tight burns and damn it feels so good to get the burn! WHY, HOW I don't get it, why don't she use it???

OMG!
    I'll admit I don't understand the cardio ax however, high and tight and bum bum are great workouts! So is the abs. Tell her to use the damn thing she'd LOVE IT!
    she did use but with shred and running she doesnt have time left to do it
  • 305muscle
    Options
    $35 priority shipping included
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    :(
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    i'm with ya girl. I just looked at a youtube video of it & i don't think it's for me. Right now i'm working out with Jillian Michaels too.
  • mayana2002
    Options
    Brazil butt lifht! It sounds funny for me. Maybe because I am Brazilian. I wonder how the exercises are! ;)
  • 305muscle
    Options
    Brazil butt lifht! It sounds funny for me. Maybe because I am Brazilian. I wonder how the exercises are! ;)
    os exercícios são bons. as pessoas gostam muito dele
  • mayana2002
    Options
    Nossa o nome deve ser pela fama das bundas enormes! rss Eu estaria interessada mas acabei de comprar uma casa e qualquer centavo esta contando como down payment... Mas boa sorte na venda! Voce e brasileiro? E sua esposa?
  • 305muscle
    Options
    boa sorte na nova casa im originalmente da venezuela eu sei um pouco de português minha mulher sua na Califórnia