Just whining

Options
Okay, so I'm here just to whine. I FINALLY came back to the site and started logging this week. It's been forever! I've been diligent with my calories and meals as well as with my exercise. So what happens? I gained a friggin' pound. Ugh. My body seems to REALLY love this weight that I'm at because, even before coming back here and trying hard to lose, it never seemed to want to budge. I'm sure it's just some sort of adjustment period but it's still frustrating none-the-less. I'm ready to reach my goal...it's just starting to feel like my goal doesn't want to be reached. Before coming back I'd been going to the gym and generally eating well (though I did cheat more than when I log) for months! Bah! Okay...whining time over...Thanks. :)

Replies

• twodeals
    twodeals Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I know who you feel, i have been fighting with this 20 lbs for months and months. went to WW and gained every week for 6 weeks finally quit. Now trying on my own with this program. Good luck!
    patsy
  • nejohn
    nejohn Posts: 62
    Options
    You really have done an amazing job, be proud of what you've accomplished. 75 pounds lost is awesome! Keep going and don't let that one pound get you down. Good luck! :smile: