Subway

Options
I have a lunch at Subway today. I don't see anything about them offering salads in their online menu. Does anyone know if they actually do serve salads?

Replies

• kitta3
    kitta3 Posts: 84
    Options
    yup, you can make anything into a salad!
    I have had them many times
  • lizmichele
    lizmichele Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Salads galore at Subway! My favorite is the Veggie Delight salad, with everything. I add vinegar and spicy mustard for the dressing, saves calories and if you can handle the punch it packs it is delicious!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You can make any sandwich a salad. They will put lettuce and spinach if you want into a bowl with whatever meat and other veggies you choose.
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Take me!!! Love Love Love subway....they do have wonderful salads and YOU can tell them how you want it!!
  • tvanderberg
    Options
    Yes and you can HAVE IT YOUR WAY without all the fat and calories...
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Yes, they do. You get to pick the meats, cheeses and any or all of the veggies they offer. The salads are great. They do not offer many selections of low cal dressing, though.
  • johaleesi
    johaleesi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Got myself a salad with oven roasted chicken breast!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    You can also ask for double meat in your salad as their chicken breast is notorously only 3 ounces each, and I am allowed 6 ounces.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Had my first Subway salad last week when I was doing no carb stint. I brought my own dressing since I wanted ranch and their packet was 320 calories.

Ham salad was only 110 calories and its crazy how much of their sodium is in the bread, the ham was so insignificant. Stop salting your bread subway!!

* I guess they can't since they ship the dough already pre-formed ready to go into the oven.

The salads usually cost about 50 cents more, I find that funny, no bread but more $$? The price however varies by location and I’ve now seen $4.49, $5.49 and $5.99 – crazy!
  • johaleesi
    johaleesi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can also ask for double meat in your salad as their chicken breast is notorously only 3 ounces each, and I am allowed 6 ounces.

Really? 3 ounces? jeez!