Even if you don't lose a lb...

Options
Hey, just wanted to share that I was discouraged last week after not losing a single lb after really stepping up my workouts and really doing great on my calories, but I measured today, and I still lost an inch on my waist and 1/2 on my arms! In a week!

So don't worry if you don't lose a lb or 2 one week, just keep measuring! I am thinking I am gaining some muscle since I added in strength training in. Keep it up!

Replies

• GuptaRicha
    Options
    awesome job!! as the Holy book says "do what you can and don't fret over the results"
  • Samana06
    Samana06 Posts: 107
    Options
    I've only been at this for about 2 weeks and haven't noticed any weight loss ... until I put on my jeans ... I didn't have to SUCK IN! They came right up and buttoned with no problems!

So keep up the good work, don't worry about the numbers!
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    I have been doing Turbo Fire for 4 weeks now and sunday is my weigh in /measurments...I can't wait to see how many inches I have lost!!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Thank you for these encouraging words. Its nice to hear I'm not the only one struggling with the scale despite exercise. I know my circuit training(Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred) may be causing muscle weight gain. All I can do is get back on track with tracking these calories everyday. I know the muscle will help my sluggish metabolism in time. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!