Starting over - AGAIN

Options
Okay so I am 47 years old and have slowly been gaining weight every year. I have three sons who were large at birth - 12.1 lbs, 11.13 lbs and the third was 10.10lbs. So being the good mother I kept a few momentos from each pregnancy. Then I turned 40 and up went the weight again. Then I discovered I have a thyroid condition so up went the weight again. I can no longer claim my extra weight is baby fat. I have been using the "it's a glandular problem' theory as well. Now I just have to buck up and do something about this extra weight. My husband joined weight watchers at the end of October and so far has lost 26 pounds. He is not worried because I seem to be finding it. I am easily discouraged and I find ways to not do what I am supposed to do. However I am finding this website very helpful. If I have to put it in writing on the world wide web, I will do my best to be good. I hope to take a vacation down south soon and would love to have the body in reality that I do in my mind. Thanks for this opportunity.

Replies