Hello.. looking for motivation

Options
Hello I have been trying to loose weight for a while on stupid diets, starvation, or just working out like crazy. I want to be 130 by the summer and i need any advice, help, or any motivation I can get. Help! I am also a runner trying to get to that half marathon so any help with that also would be greatly appreciated..

Replies

• jenlayport
    jenlayport Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hello I have been trying to loose weight for a while on stupid diets, starvation, or just working out like crazy. I want to be 130 by the summer and i need any advice, help, or any motivation I can get. Help! I am also a runner trying to get to that half marathon so any help with that also would be greatly appreciated..

You will def get the motivation you want by joining this site. Just stay consistant, eat well and workout! You have to change your whole mindset about the way you look at food & exercise. Once you get into the habit it will just come second nature to you & you won't want to put any junk into your body! Good luck..we are all in the same boat here. =)
  • Skinnybab
    Options
    Thank you so much for your help I really appreciate it:)
  • marymoonpigUK
    Options
    Hi hun, good luck, im also wanting to get to 130, 135 would make me happy!!
  • Skinnybab
    Options
    Hi hun, good luck, im also wanting to get to 130, 135 would make me happy!!

I know what you mean.. i feel like ive been stuck on 150 forever. but congrats on the 5lbs lost , whats ur secret?lol