I love being on vacation..

Options
We just got back from a 8 mile walk from the Naval Postgraduate School to Gianni's Pizza (best pizza in Monterey....hell the best pizza period).
After pizza we decided to walk to the Berwich Park where we got married 4 yrs ago. I wore my pedometer so I could track.
We ended up walking...
8.32 miles, 18,844 steps and according to the pedometer we burned 645 calories.
To add to it we went for a 41 mile ride this morning...gggeezzzzz! I'm going to be sore, but it's not going to stop me from doing it again tomorrow :bigsmile:
I'm definitely not feeling guilty anymore about eating 2 generous slices of veggie pizza tonight. I'm thinking I burned at least one of them off on the walk alone.
I am so determined to get past my funk and start losing again. This week should do the trick :happy:
Woo Whooo Happy Days,
Kel~ biker1.gif

Replies

• CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    We just got back from a 8 mile walk from the Naval Postgraduate School to Gianni's Pizza (best pizza in Monterey....hell the best pizza period).
    After pizza we decided to walk to the Berwich Park where we got married 4 yrs ago. I wore my pedometer so I could track.
    We ended up walking...
    8.32 miles, 18,844 steps and according to the pedometer we burned 645 calories.
    To add to it we went for a 41 mile ride this morning...gggeezzzzz! I'm going to be sore, but it's not going to stop me from doing it again tomorrow :bigsmile:
    I'm definitely not feeling guilty anymore about eating 2 generous slices of veggie pizza tonight. I'm thinking I burned at least one of them off on the walk alone.
    I am so determined to get past my funk and start losing again. This week should do the trick :happy:
    Woo Whooo Happy Days,
    Kel~ biker1.gif
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Hey Sizzling Twin!

You totally rock...You are such a Goddess in my eyes. I want my bike back...no fair!!! Enjoy your trip...And know that I'm here drooling over your happiness and fun!

Sheesh... No friggin fair! LOL

YOU ROCK!
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Oh miss beach princess LOL! You are the envy in my eyes. Remember all I have is Ellis Lake. Must I keep having to remind you of this? I only get to go to the coast on vacation and it's the West Coast, nothing like the East Coast you get to enjoy ever day of your life LOL!
    How is everything else going girlie?
    Love the new "body job" LMAO!! I wanted you to make me a cheerleader twin, with a pair of twins!!! hahahhahhahah!!!!
    YOU ROCK TOO!!! yourock1xg3.gif
    Kel~ bike.gif