Love/Hate and Supplements!

MomsDaily140
MomsDaily140 Posts: 116
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Love -
Cardio Machines (Elliptical,Cybex, Cross Trainers, etc), Circuit Training

Hate -
Running (unless you are being chased you shouldn't run), Doing ABs/Core Work, Dance/Aerobics (I have no rhythm whatsoever, two left feet) and Sports Bras (You know men make these durn things!)

Supplements -
Daily Vitamin, Calcium/D Complex, B Complex, and Fish Tabs
(I love Dr. Oz, I got these from his list and they seem to be working for me)

So wondering.... What do you have a LOVE/HATE relationships with?

What type of supplements do you take on a daily basis?

Replies

• Othos
    Othos Posts: 33
    Love: weight lifting. I love feeling like I'm gaining strength in my arms and legs, and I love the knowledge that when I do reach my goal, I'll already have some lean muscles to show off. I don't want to bulk up like the Hulk, but an aesthetically balanced set of muscles wouldn't be too bad.
    Love: getting to eat exercise calories. Until working out becomes habitual, the ability to eat more on workout days is a great motivator!

Hate: feeling like I need to go buy fashionable gym clothing. My sleeveless T-shirt and basketball shorts stand out when everyone else at my office gym are wearing Nike and Adidas workout gear.
    Hate: getting stares from people for using the free weights. I work out at a gym in an office building, and 90% of the people there do cardio exclusively. The other 9% use the weight machines. I think I'm one of three people in the whole building using the free weights.

Supplements: 2 Vitalfusion fiber gummies (5g fiber), 1 chewable multi-vitamin, 1 1200mg Omega 3 fish oil tablet, 1 Clif bar. Since I take them all in the morning, I grouped it all into a saved meal called "Clif bar & pills". :)
  • Me too, I love any form of cardio or weight training, because you can feel it instantly.
This discussion has been closed.