New here! Protien Question

Charrisse
Charrisse Posts: 163
edited September 23 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi there!
This site is absolutly awesome. I just joined yesterday and this is exactly what I have been looking for! I calorie count, and have been since Nov with not so great results .. but I had no one to be accountable to! I lost 7 pounds, but I have also been doing spin class and weight training. I dropped 3 dress sizes, but again, have only lost 7 lbs. I am 5'8" and 160 lbs - size 8.
My goal is 10 - 15 lbs.
So in yeserdays log, while I stayed under my calorie goal I went over in protien. Is there a problem with that? I typically eat a high protien low carb diet., and try to keep my calories between 800 - 1200 when Im being good, and I try to be good 5 days a week and a little more lax on the weekends - around 1200 - 2000 cal.
I probably have been estimating some of my calories low - and this site is going to nip that in the bud!
I would love to have some "accountable buddies" who can help keep me in check!

One more question - Its date night with hubby tonight - i am certainly going to go over as I am already up near my daily goal LOL I thought eating a Wendys Chili and Baked Potato would be a good thing - FAIL! Anyway - what should I shoot for tonight? I dont want to totally deprive - as is IS date night without the 3 kiddos - but I dont want to TOTALLY bomb either!

So excited to be here.
This discussion has been closed.