So Frustrating!!

Options
I'm super proud that my boyfriend has dropped 27lbs in 27 days... however I've lost 8lbs and I understand that they (men) are always going to lose weight faster but he hasn't worked out one day of this! I've worked out every day this week and I eat super healthy. He doesn't like healthy food so he is still eating whatever he wants just cutting back. This is really just more of a rant than anything but don't get me wrong I'm really happy for him. But how do you plaetu at 8lbs?? I haven't lost anything in 2 weeks and I think I'm on a good track but maybe not? buh

Replies

• humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    dont give up!!!! just look at what youre eating and what kind of exercise youre doing!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Do a shock to your system..Something totally different than what you've been doing..Exercise or eating wise, your body needs an adjustment. Men do lose twice as fast as the women it's a given, just keep pushing on....
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    are you watching your sodium? Drinking enough water (more then 8 glasses/day) are you eating back your exercise calories (netting 1000 minimum per day)?
  • brancakes
    brancakes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Eating right at or barely under my calories and most def drinking enough water... I should probably check on my sodium... Thanks!
  • marrieandfive
    Options
    I TOTALLY feel you on this one, I had been plateaued after losing the first 4 pounds with 12 left to go and it was driving me crazy...Then I got the stomach flu and lost a couple pounds but I'm sure that it will come right back when I can eat normally again...Maybe the person who said you need a shock to your system is right! Maybe eat a little more but really clean and then do some extra cardio or something ???
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    The program I'm on has me working out just 4 days a week with Wed, Sat & Sun off. You might be overworking out. Also do you have a heart rate monitor to put in the correct caloric amount into your exercise diary? Finally, if you could open your diary from SETTINGS and let us see what your daily caloric intake is vs working out that might help
  • AADLONG
    AADLONG Posts: 12
    Options
    Remember you are exercising and he isn't. Muscle weighs more than fat. He may be losing more weight but you are exercising and eating healty then you will be over all more healthy. Lastly we put tooo much on numbers. Remember it is how your clothes fit also. A shock is a def also. Hang in there. Lastly remember women have monthly bloating and cycle pounds to deal with.