What should I have for dinner?

Options
sarah44254
sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
No budget limits, I need to go shopping before I cook anyway so no pantry limits, nearly no calorie limits (I have barely eaten anything today for some reason!)

Please share ideas or what you are having tonight! I need to figure something out soon because it's after 4 and I'll be hungry very soon I'm sure! :)

Replies

• maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I haven't figured out dinner tonight either. I've been craving pasta so may cook up some whole wheat penne but no concrete ideas.
  • jennifer3998
    jennifer3998 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am having shrimp with pasta. Sauteed shrimp in olive oil and minced garlic, then added cooked Ronzoni Smart Taste spaghetti and some basil.

YUM. The whole dinner (4oz shrimp) is less than 450 calories. You can have more!
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    greek salad & pizza
  • strivingfor130
    strivingfor130 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I had pasta with whole wheat rotini noodles, pasta sauce with turkey sausage and mushrooms, and a salad on the side =] it was very yummy!
  • DeAsh
    DeAsh Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just had whole wheat pasta with meat and veggie sauce. I added a little ground beef/turkey to the sauce, and a lot of chopped zuchinni, yellow squash and spinach. Yum!

I always buy extra lean gr. beef and turkey, and cook it ahead and freeze it, so it's always ready when I need it. That way, I only have to cook meat once for a lot of meals.
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I'm making this soup tonight: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/African-Sweet-Potato-and-Peanut-Soup/Detail.aspx. I'm excited. It looks delicious.

I'm also having a salad with shrimp on the side.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Ahi Tuna with a large spring mix salad and roasted fingerling potatoes with garlic and ginger.
  • fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Friday is pizza night in my mind!! bake your own on whole wheat crust or pita/flatbread!! then take whatever veggies you have left over from the week and make a salad. yuuuum
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I had sweet italian turkey sausage with onions and bell peppers with baked french fries ....
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Many votes for pasta and salad, but sadly neither sounds good to me!! HMMM

Thanks for the responses, I might just have to go wander the store and hopefully something will make me hungry.