Disneyland - how do you calculate?

Options
Ok, So I am going to Disneyland for 2 wonderful fun filled days. I know that I will be fine on the food side of things, but how would you log your exercise time. I will be walking all day long...Just curious!

Replies

• daisabelle
    daisabelle Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i would probably log it at 2.5mph (leisurely pace) and then guestimate how long you walked for?
  • MeghanAM
    MeghanAM Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I think I'd get a pedometer to wear around.

Have fun!
  • tdenotter
    tdenotter Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I agree it would me walking 2.5k then after that take a guess! Remember that even standing (in lines) for long periods of time can burn some calories! ;)
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I remember when I went to disney world I race walked for 14 HOURS!! Lets just say, I couldn't move the next day and I still had a whole day left lol.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Use a pedometer or hrm.
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I think I'd get a pedometer to wear around.

Have fun!

Yeah, you can find them for pretty cheap usually. And you can use it again!
  • StPattysGrl
    Options
    I'd probably just take a couple of days off from tracking! Ha! Have fun!
  • stenochick
    stenochick Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    if you have a smart phone, cardio trainer is a pretty good app., but it will suck the life outta your battery (uses GPS).
    Never as accurate as a HRM, but at least will give you a ballpark figure to work with.
    Melanie
  • alexwalper
    Options
    I usually do the leisurely walking (2.5mph) and guesstimate, like daisabelle said. I tend to underestimate just a bit, but I haven't had any problems with that thus far, and I go to Disneyland a lot!