You know your getting close when?

Options
You run further lift heavier and do more in the same amount of time and burn less calories.

This last bit of fat on my lower abs and love handles is gonna be tough!!!

But im TOUGHER than any belly fat dang it!!!

(sorry needed to vent alittle)

Replies

• chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You run further lift heavier and do more in the same amount of time and burn less calories.

• iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    And I always believed men had it easier in losing weight than women. But I'm with you on those trouble areas. BE TOUGH!!! :glasses:
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I hear ya!

My last 6 pounds don't want to budge!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Hi Chief!

Do you use an abwheel? If you do you could use your lower abs to do the pull back...you could do belly contraction from the bottom up...lower, middle, upper...in bellydance its called a reverse undulation...I took it to the abwheel and felt the work more intensely.

I know you'll be successful!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

grrrrrrrr:mad: YA! tell that fat who's the BOSS!!! :wink: ...my money is on you!!! :flowerforyou:

hugs!
  • ali106
    Options

grrrrrrrr:mad: YA! tell that fat who's the BOSS!!! :wink: ...my money is on you!!! :flowerforyou:

hugs!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options

hugs!

ylsuper.gif
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options

hugs!

ditto! :wink: We have faith you can kick that fat's... ummmmm hmmmmm was gonna say butt but fat doesn't have one :laugh: ok ok... we have faith you can kick that fat into shape!!!

28.gif
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. Its making me even more determined, if thats even possible.

My goal weight is here but im still not happy about my body fat so im gonna keep pushing right up until i go on vacation. A little bit of splurging on vacation will help im sure. Then its massive mass building time for the fall.
  • ali106
    Options
    Thanks all. Its making me even more determined, if thats even possible.

My goal weight is here but im still not happy about my body fat so im gonna keep pushing right up until i go on vacation. A little bit of splurging on vacation will help im sure. Then its massive mass building time for the fall.

massive mass building...whoa!!! I'm scared!!! lol....you'll be like the hulk....but nicer!:flowerforyou:

hugs!