Hi everyone!

Options
Hi Peoples,

My name is Jill, 30 yrs old. I am pretty new here, been doing this for two weeks and I am really happy with the functionality of the site as well as the database to keep track of the food/calories.

My goal is over 100lbs away right now but so far I am down 10 in the past couple weeks. I have a personal trainer I work with 3 nights a week and I go to the gym just to do cardio on the 4th day. So I am in the gym for an hour at a time, 4 days a week with a 1600 cal intake per day with a 2000 cal diet 2 days a week just to keep my metabolism on its toes.

I'd like some friends here that will be positive and keep me motivated. I am very much into the science behind the weight loss and strength training, I feel it really helps me to stay focused and have a better understanding about what's happening inside my body. My knowledge is my self control. Good luck to everyone and I hope to meet some new friends here.

Jilly

Replies

• stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats!!
  • Kristycourtney
    Options
    Hello everyone,

This site is awesome I am looking forward to the support and motivation that I will receive and provide. :bigsmile: