Options
Signed up here yesterday. Input my food intake yesterday and didn't snack last night..down one lb today!
I just lost 25 lbs back in September using HCG; which took me down to 135. Yesterday, I started back on my weight loss journey .
I am down just over a lb today without even starting HCG yet. I want to lose another 20 lbs by April. So, I will be tracking my food intake, starting back with pilates once I heal from a recent surgery and pray I get my body back within a normal weight and lower my blood pressure.

Replies

• tina15
    tina15 Posts: 23
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck!
  • Inpjs66
    Inpjs66 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome! What is HGC?

I have never taking anything to lose weight other than doing it naturally and personally don't feel it's safe. ( just a matter of my opinion) The best way to keep your weight off is to do it slowly. Anything that helps you lose weight fast will only cause you to put it all back on once you stop.

Good luck!
  • ReneeInEasley
    Options
    HCG - google it! You can either use injections through a doctor or you can purchase a homopathic version (drops); which I did. It is the hormone that your body productes when you are pregnant. The diet is only 500 calories a day using a certain list of foods; the drops tells the brain not to store the fat like it would when you are starving but burn fat for your calories which in turn resets your hypothalmus. You can only be on the drops for no more than 40 but then you have to be off the same number of days. I have not gained but 3 lbs since September; which included a 7 day cruise. It is a mentally disciplined diet but it works but you will lose an average .5 to 1 lb per day. I have a friend that has lost 100 lbs on injections over the last year and she is no longer a diabetic and it has saved her life. It works. Someone people don't like and will not try it. I tried it, like it and it works for me. It is really recommended for people that have 20 or more lbs to lose.