Hmm, kinda curious

MissAnjy
MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I just wrote out the 30 day Slimdown Program by JM & realized that she doesn't incorporate 30DS level 3 into it at all. She only incorporates (from the 30DS DVD) levels 1 & 2. Anyone know why this is? I think I might switch level 1 for level 2 and level 2 for level 3 when i do this program. I find level 1 too easy.

Anyone else doing this program or have done this program?

Replies

• ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    I did the slimdown. There was a whole thread for it, but I don't think very many of us finished it. Level 3 is not incorporated because, as I told you before, it sucks. It makes me cry. I don't know, really. I have to say, though, I lost inches all over, and 1 whole inch in each arm doing that. I have before and after pictures around here somewhere, and my stats. I'll try to find them for you.
  • MissAnjy
    I did the slimdown. There was a whole thread for it, but I don't think very many of us finished it. Level 3 is not incorporated because, as I told you before, it sucks. It makes me cry. I don't know, really. I have to say, though, I lost inches all over, and 1 whole inch in each arm doing that. I have before and after pictures around here somewhere, and my stats. I'll try to find them for you.

I agree, it definitely sucks. I hate those fricken supermans. WTH is that anyways? I feel like a fish out of water in pain. LOL
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    I don't mind supermen. I don't like jump squats or jumping lunges or any of that crap. At least, my right knee doesn't like them.
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    I am not doing this program but I am doing the EA Active 30 day challenge and I HATE jumping squats followed by Jumping lunges and then inline skating!! Seriously..... OOOOWWWWIIIIEEEEE!!! But, my legs are starting to look better! :)
  • MissAnjy
    Lunges are the friggin devil. Sumo squats fricken suck largely. I don't want my legs getting any thinner either LOL they are already toothpicks :(
  • lorinjer
    lorinjer Posts: 233 Member
    What is the 30 day slim down program by JM???
  • MissAnjy
    What is the 30 day slim down program by JM???

It's a combination of JM's 30 day shred, no more trouble zones & banish fat boost metabolism
    she has a 30 day slimdown program schedule written out on the internet that you can copy out or print off
    I plan on doing this after the 30 day shred (although i'm taking a week off in between)
This discussion has been closed.