Restarting Reintroducing Myself

Options
fitag
fitag Posts: 75 Member
Hi Im Ag
I signed up a while ago as you can see but have been on and off with using this fantastic app on my iphone... guess I have a committment problem. Anyway, I guess I have had enough of thinking that I could do this without tracking, given that my wieght has either stayed the same or gone up slightly. So hence here I am again and looking forward to being part of the community and hopefully making some friends to keep me going and staying on track!
Ag :)

Replies

• mhayes13
    mhayes13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a freind request - MFP will work if you stick with it. We are all here to help.
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have totally been in that boat before.. "I will just be careful when I eat!" or "I'll start writing it down on Monday..." but I just started doing it for real a couple days ago. We got this!
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I started MFP and stopped a few months ago and am on here again so do not feel bad. We are all here to help and be helped. ;)

Good luck!
  • fitag
    fitag Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! thats really encouraging. You know I didnt even use the online community the last time ...Im actually a little technically challenged! lol But just to hear all of you say what you've said about having been there makes a massive difference to me :) Thanks heaps