New to the Site! Mommy & Marine Wife

Options
I'm 30 years old, and am trying to shed the pregnancy weight I gained and my son is now 18 months old. I have never had so much trouble loosing weight and really want to work on it so we can try for number 2. Been with my Marine for 12 years and love him dearly. Hoping to find similar ladies in my boat to be my diet buddy on here!!!

Replies

• courtneykrueger
    Options
    Hi! I'm 26 and an Army wife with an 18 month old. We also would like to have a second, have not had any luck though, so I have decided to get into shape and focus on myself for once!! :) I will send ya an invite, seems as though we have alot in common!!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Hi!! I'm Amanda, also working on baby weight (35lbs from #3 is gone, 22lbs left from #2, but I'm down about 5lbs of that 22lbs as well, love MFP). My husband is Air Force. :smile:

My kids are 28 months, 15 months, and 7 weeks. I'm also losing weight in hopes of another baby.
  • LindsayHakim
    Options
    Hey! I am 28 and ummm not an army wife, but I do have a 2 and a half year old daughter. I have wanted to loose the baby weight for, well 2 and a half years. I just want to be in shape again before we have another bundle of joy. It is so incrediblely hard to find the time to be mommy, work full-time, and have time to work on myself. I will send an invite too!! <3