Hubby and I are doing a Biggest Loser Challenge.

Options
We are going to go from Feb 1st to April 1st. We are going by body percent loss. Prize for the winner... DH's prize would be a round of golf. My prize would be a week worth of DH fixing dinner, and one of the 7 nights DH will take us out for dinner.

Hubby is shooting for a 10% body weight loss
I am shooting to beat him... what ever % that end up to be.

Replies

• BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are battling as well. He is in Japan. His starting weight is 214. Goal weight is 185. My goal is 190 - 180. He returns the end of July. Thats when we will weigh in lol. I WILL WIN lol

Its so fun trash talking him. :bigsmile:
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hah, that sounds like fun! Unfortunately, my husband would only need to lose about 10 lbs. though I wouldn't mind challenging him on fitness level. I may top him by 25 lbs, but I know I have a higher endurance level. I should challenge him to see who can tone up their midsection the fastest. Not sure how you'd measure that, though. :-)
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Oooh good idea, I saw your post and I just pitched the idea to my husband and he is in. I need some major motivation and trying to beat him might be what I need. He is the king if trash talk, so if I could beat him and have some trash talk of my own, that would be awesome, lol.
  • annasid78
    Options
    Cheer! To the women beating the men! :)