Does anyone know...

ktbug1186
ktbug1186 Posts: 266
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
If there is ANY other place to get music for your ipod other than the itunes site?? Every song is so expensive :/

Replies

• racharla
    racharla Posts: 92 Member
    www.emp3world.com or www.beemp3.com.... download some music from these and then put it to ur ipod :)
  • Answer.. yes there is other places but the ones people will tell you about on here will prob coast the same. The other places to get them for free but people will prob not post here. sorry
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Rhapsody.com you can get unlimited songs for 10 bucks a month. You only have them for as long as you have the membership though. And if you have a phone that supports it (Ipod might support it to if you have a wifi connection), you can get pandora radio which is free and pretty awesome.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Rhapsody.com you can get unlimited songs for 10 bucks a month. You only have them for as long as you have the membership though. And if you have a phone that supports it (Ipod might support it to if you have a wifi connection), you can get pandora radio which is free and pretty awesome.

Rhapody is a joke. I signed up for a free trail. I couldn't add songs to my ipod. I couldn't use them on anything but the laptop. And like you said, the songs are only good as long as you are a member. So if you pay for a year then decide to quit. ALL your songs are now worthless.

I use bit torrent and Slacker radio. IMO it's way better then pandora. It's also free.
  • I know usually if you buy the whoel CD its cheaper than buying individual songs. PLUS a lot of the time all of the songs on the CD are worth listening to... at least that's they way it is with my music. I purchase the hard copy CD though :)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Iphone has an app for Iheartradio that I love. Right now I am addicted New! Discover and Uncover on it. You can favorite songs and it will make a list and link it to itunes to purchase the song if you want to. I also like the Christina Aguilera Radio station very unique.
This discussion has been closed.