There's a new girl in town

LisaW
LisaW Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone, my name is Lisa and I just joined this site this morning. It looks fantastic and very similar to the iShape i've done in the past. This is great because it's free! My start goal is low as I want to succeed this time. I would love to lose 18 lbs. It doesn't sound like much to some of you, but i'm 37 and weight is as high as it should get. I refuse to buy bigger clothes and really want to wear my old clothes again (well, at least fit into those outdated items at least). lol. It looks like you all support each other and offer great advice, so i'm very happy to be here. I'm definately going to pass on this link to my friends.

Replies

• LisaW
    LisaW Posts: 2
    Hello everyone, my name is Lisa and I just joined this site this morning. It looks fantastic and very similar to the iShape i've done in the past. This is great because it's free! My start goal is low as I want to succeed this time. I would love to lose 18 lbs. It doesn't sound like much to some of you, but i'm 37 and weight is as high as it should get. I refuse to buy bigger clothes and really want to wear my old clothes again (well, at least fit into those outdated items at least). lol. It looks like you all support each other and offer great advice, so i'm very happy to be here. I'm definately going to pass on this link to my friends.
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Welcome!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • melwall78
    melwall78 Posts: 20
    Welcome!!!
    I have been a member since Jan. And I’m down 23lbs:happy: So this site works. Good luck.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    hey new girl in town!!! Glad you found us!

its an awesome site filled w/ tons of great advice and support and lots of laughs too!!!

best of luck!!!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    You're in the right place for success. WELCOME!!!
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Welcome:flowerforyou: I know you're gonna like it here. Everyone is very friendly.
  • shaker
    shaker Posts: 8
    Welcome, N.G.I.T.
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Welcome LisaW. Glad your here lots of advice and lots of support, and lots of fun.

I am marching in place while sitting. Honest.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Welcome Lisa!!!!:smile::smile: :smile: :smile:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Welcome! You will like it here but be warned it is very addicting! :flowerforyou:
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Love it!!!! Been here since January and has worked wonderful for me. As others have said, this site is VERY addicting in a good way. Someone always here to encourage or answer your questions.
    Welcome, you will love it.:happy:
This discussion has been closed.