cute cute

Options
peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
I was sitting with my two youngest kids today. Tyson is 6 and Cash is 6 months. Cash was really mobile today, trying to jump out of my arms, kicking up a storm, flailing his arms all over the place. He was also very vocal, trying his best to tell us what was on his mind. Tyson says to his daddy "Cash is being very hyperreactive today" Gotta love the vocabulary of a 6 year old!! I was going to correct Tyson and tell him the word is actually hyperactive, but it was just cuter his way lol!!!

Replies

• peej76
    Options
    I was sitting with my two youngest kids today. Tyson is 6 and Cash is 6 months. Cash was really mobile today, trying to jump out of my arms, kicking up a storm, flailing his arms all over the place. He was also very vocal, trying his best to tell us what was on his mind. Tyson says to his daddy "Cash is being very hyperreactive today" Gotta love the vocabulary of a 6 year old!! I was going to correct Tyson and tell him the word is actually hyperactive, but it was just cuter his way lol!!!
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    lol CUTE
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    awwww! lol I think I'm gonna start saying it that way too....so funny! and it actually sounds better...more umph to it LOL

hugs!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I try and remember all the cute ways my kids used to say things. I'm almost disappointed when they learn the correct form of saying things. I love their innocence. So good call on not correcting. Enjoy it!
  • michyrn
    michyrn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My youngest will be turning 9 on Sunday. We rescued a dog named Norman on Firday from a high kill shelter. He is the first dog my boys have ever had and they already love him to death. Norman is about 2 years old, Lab/Dalmaton mix. He is a very good boy but has not had any proper training so when we take him out to do his duty, we have to keep him on leash since our yard is not fenced. Well, on Saturday Norman slipped out of his collar and took off for a run around the neighborhood. Thankfully we caught him but it really upset my boys, they thought he was gone forever. Last night I asked my son what he wants for his birthday, his reply.... "A fence so Norman will never run away again".
  • peej76
    Options
    My youngest will be turning 9 on Sunday. We rescued a dog named Norman on Firday from a high kill shelter. He is the first dog my boys have ever had and they already love him to death. Norman is about 2 years old, Lab/Dalmaton mix. He is a very good boy but has not had any proper training so when we take him out to do his duty, we have to keep him on leash since our yard is not fenced. Well, on Saturday Norman slipped out of his collar and took off for a run around the neighborhood. Thankfully we caught him but it really upset my boys, they thought he was gone forever. Last night I asked my son what he wants for his birthday, his reply.... "A fence so Norman will never run away again".
    Ahhh, that is adorable! I was just trying to think of more cute things! When my oldest Austin was about 5 or so, we went to the zoo, he was just learning to read, so he was paying close attention to the signs. When he saw the one for the orangutans, he said Mom can we go see the (and this is how he prounounced it) orange u tans lol!! We still tease him about that and he is 13 now!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    AWWW that is so cute!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    AWWW that is so cute!