So how long did it take you to complete each video?

Options
I'm really gearing myself up to do P90X. I first needed to work on me and some eating issues. I've been working on those and have been binging less. Go me.

Anyway, now that I'm feeling a bit more in control, I want to begin the classic P90X. I have everything and have resistance bands since I don't have anywhere for a pull up bar

One question I wonder from all those who have been using P90X is how long has it taken to work towards completing the videos for every one? In other words, keep up and feel confident doing the moves. I've done some of the videos once or twice, but have always quit half way through them. I wasn't really committed to doing them at the time, but more to see what I'm in for.

Replies

• cmj516
    cmj516 Posts: 9
    Options
    I guess that depends mainly on your level of fitness starting out and also your mentality towards it. The first time I did them I kept wanting to stop, and maybe wouldn't do as heavy weights or the full amount of time or effort, but I always finished the dvd's. after a couple weeks I was doing them no problem. Now, after having done insanity as my cardio I did a P90X cardio and felt like I was walking the dog lol. Its all relative, just try to push through it and I've found with his DVDs that right at the point you want to stop it starts to get easier, about 2/3 through.