what's in your playlist???

Options
i need new music in my playlist, any suggestions??

Replies

• ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Pandora's Black Eyed Peas Channel AMAZING!!!

Other than that , tons of Chevelle! I LOVE them!!

-Chancy
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    I listen to gospel music while i'm working out, it really helps me pull out the best in me while i'm burning calories and getting it in. There are some really awesome fast paced gospel songs, But a great idea is to create a station on pandora and type in cardio and see what happens. Music is super important while getting it in.
  • RoyaDee
    RoyaDee Posts: 43
    Options
    I have two playlists... one is purely Britney Spears; the other one is all dance & pop music like "We R Who We R" by Ke$ha, "Sweaty (Shazam Remix)" by Muscles, "Teqkilla" by M.I.A., "Like A G6" by Far East Movement, "One" & "Miami 2 Ibiza" by Swedish House Mafia. Basically clubbing music, haha.

I like to finish with "Tick Tick Boom" by The Hives =)
  • bwleung89
    bwleung89 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Mountain Biking Playlist:
    1) New Divide-Linkin Park
    2) Be Somebody-Kings of Leon
    3) Closer to the Edge-30 Seconds to Mars
    4) Hell Yeah-Rev Theory
    5) Aint No Rest for the Wicked- Cage the Elephant
    6) Kings and Queens-30 Seconds to Mars
    7) Afterlife-Avenged Sevenfold
    8) Remember the Name-Fort Minor
    9) Breaking the Habit-Linkin Park
    10) B.O.B.-Outkast
    11) Youre Gonna Go Far Kid-The Offspring
    12) From Yesterday- 30 Seconds to Mars
    13) DOA-Foo Fighters
    14) The War-Angels and Airwaves
  • Rockin23
    Options
    @bwleung89 I'm definitely gonna make that my playlist! I have some songs already and I'm sure I'll like the rest! Thanks!
  • AngelUK1985
    AngelUK1985 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I love rock music so i often listen to Apocalyptica, Nightwish, Skillet, Breaking Benjamin, Dommin, Within Temptation, 3 doors down, 12 stones, Chris Daughty, Hinder, Linkin Park, Nickelback, Blsck stone cherry, Evanescence, Shinedown, The rasmus, Poets of the fall etc
  • carroll777
    Options
    I like Jane Addiction and sprint during the guitar solos and there are lots of the them:-P
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Usually very fast aggressive music (Slayer, Slipknot, some Rammstein). Try keeping pace with that music :laugh:
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Most of the time I put on the Goa-Psy trance channel on di.fm. Sometimes I change it up a bit and play metal - stuff like Iron Maiden, Metallica, Tool. Check out a group The Gossip. Theu're like indie rock. Their music is really high energy.

Somehow I find Tool's Undertow album is awesome for weight lifting and The Gossip is awesome for running.