Am over this

TwiFan5
TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
My stomach is sore and feels hard to the touch, my boobs are sore and my calves are hard and swollen, am so over my body hurting like this and am so over throwing up every once in a while and feeling sick, am so tired.

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    What the heck are you doing?
  • alaskagrown
    alaskagrown Posts: 208 Member
    Why is all that happening? It sounds like you're pregnant, not exercising!
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member

I agree that it sounds like you are pregnant.....However, I don't know if you are. I would suggest to go to a doctor and find out what is causing all these symptoms. I know when I first started out on MFP, I was feeling like crap because my body was mad at me for eatting less and exercising more and I was cranky, tired and hungry constantly. If you feel this may be the case then it will go away, but if you have doubts take a prego test and visit your doc. Hope all is well hon...
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    I'm with everyone else. You should get to a doctor and have them check that out. Sore tummy and boobs can definitely be pregnancy signs. As well as the vomiting. The sore calves could be from pressure, I'm not sure. Please get checked out. Best wishes. :flowerforyou:
  • TwiFan5
    What the heck are you doing?

What do you mean?
  • TwiFan5

I don't know, I should not be pregnant, the only form of exercise that I do is walk.
  • alaskagrown
    Plus, uh, 35 kg is your goal? That's like 78 lbs. How old/ tall are you?!!
  • TwiFan5

I agree that it sounds like you are pregnant.....However, I don't know if you are. I would suggest to go to a doctor and find out what is causing all these symptoms. I know when I first started out on MFP, I was feeling like crap because my body was mad at me for eatting less and exercising more and I was cranky, tired and hungry constantly. If you feel this may be the case then it will go away, but if you have doubts take a prego test and visit your doc. Hope all is well hon...
    [/quote

I have been on the pill for 5 months and am due for my period next week so I guess I will just wait and see, I hope so too.
  • TwiFan5
    I'm with everyone else. You should get to a doctor and have them check that out. Sore tummy and boobs can definitely be pregnancy signs. As well as the vomiting. The sore calves could be from pressure, I'm not sure. Please get checked out. Best wishes. :flowerforyou:

I will wait and see if I get my period next week and will go from there, thanks
  • TwiFan5
    Plus, uh, 35 kg is your goal? That's like 78 lbs. How old/ tall are you?!!

I am 19 and roughly 145 Cms tall
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    How long have you been working out? The body will heal and get use to it over time. But of course that first week or two is going to be hell. As far as the throwing up, it just means you are pushing yourself to far. Try cutting back on the distance you walk. Also working out right after a meal is never a good idea. Wait about an hour.
  • alaskagrown
    Was your original post about feeling sore from exercise? I mean, calves, stomach, and even your chest (think pectoral muscles, rotator cuff, obliques if you're short) can be sore from full-body exercise but nothing but your calves should hurt if walking is all you do. The vomiting is a big concern-- you shouldn't be vomiting on a weight loss plan unless you're exerting yourself hugely, like a marathon or serious sprint.

So my first post was kidding, a little, but it does really seem like something else is going on-- pregnancy or illness.

I hope that took your original post a little more seriously. Hope you feel better soon. If it does turn out that it's just your muscles being sore, learn to love that feeling as part of your body getting stronger!!

:)
  • CherylYMerritt
    CherylYMerritt Posts: 114 Member
    are you pregnant??
  • alaskagrown
    Not to lecture you, but please be careful with your weight goals. At 4 ft 9 (145 cm) a healthy weight range is 92-116 lbs, or about 41-52 kg. Healthy people are hot!
  • TwiFan5
    How long have you been working out? The body will heal and get use to it over time. But of course that first week or two is going to be hell. As far as the throwing up, it just means you are pushing yourself to far. Try cutting back on the distance you walk. Also working out right after a meal is never a good idea. Wait about an hour.

Since June last year, I always wait an hour and a half before exercising.
  • TwiFan5
    Was your original post about feeling sore from exercise? I mean, calves, stomach, and even your chest (think pectoral muscles, rotator cuff, obliques if you're short) can be sore from full-body exercise but nothing but your calves should hurt if walking is all you do. The vomiting is a big concern-- you shouldn't be vomiting on a weight loss plan unless you're exerting yourself hugely, like a marathon or serious sprint.

So my first post was kidding, a little, but it does really seem like something else is going on-- pregnancy or illness.

I hope that took your original post a little more seriously. Hope you feel better soon. If it does turn out that it's just your muscles being sore, learn to love that feeling as part of your body getting stronger!!

:)

No my post had nothing to do will feeling sore after exercising but I didn't know where to post it, I don't vomit all the time but I do feel sick most of the time.

Thanks I hope so too
  • TwiFan5
    are you pregnant??
    [/quote

I wouldn't think so
  • TwiFan5
    Not to lecture you, but please be careful with your weight goals. At 4 ft 9 (145 cm) a healthy weight range is 92-116 lbs, or about 41-52 kg. Healthy people are hot!

I will, I have decided to just be happy at 42 kgs at the moment I am 46 kgs
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member

Since June last year, I always wait an hour and a half before exercising.

I would suggest maybe seeing a doctor.. I don't see why you'd be that sore if you've been working out awhile. And if it's causing you to be sick. Definitely don't want to risk your health.
  • TwiFan5
    Yeah I will wait a week or 2 and see how I feel
This discussion has been closed.