New Here, Just saying hello.

Options
I'm new here. I started a Dr. supervised diet yesterday. I had lapband surgery in 2008 that did not work for me, so I'm trying another approach.....

I started a blog on here so I am just gonna copy and paste my first entery, it explains alot more:

OK so here I am, Married, 26 years old... and 308 lbs. I've tried Bariatric surgery (LapBand 05/08), Weight Watchers, Adkins, and pretty much every other diet under the sun. I have PCOS, HTN, Sleep Apnea, and I've lost 3 pregnancies ... all the usual weight related problems, and this is my last ditch effort to lose some weight and maybe have a family, and a more active life. Today is day 2 of my new diet, I am being closely monitored by a weight loss Dr on a "Shakes & Bars" type diet, along with metformin, an appetite suppressant and fruits and vegetables. I hope to use this blog to vent my feelings and if successful maybe I can help some one else.

Replies

• digby765
    digby765 Posts: 163
    Options
    Hello and welcome, good luck :happy:
  • IndependentMe
    IndependentMe Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hello Healther Jeanie, Success will be yours, just keep trying and don't let the small failures turn to larger ones. Keep up the effort!
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    welcome...i wish you the best of luck w/ your weight loss journey...
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW JOURNEY!!!!!! We are here for you!